Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dailies, dailies. . .

So I want to start a push to convince Blizzard to add a "feat of strength" to their list of achievements.  Specifically, I'd like to add

"Overachiever" - "In a single action, complete the requirements needed to complete more than 5 achievements simultaneously."

Specifically I want this, because I'm going to be doing it in about a week and a half. 

Oh, I know you may think that I have exactly 6 I can get at one time, but nay, I have planned carefully and I'll be awarded 7 achievements at once.  And lest you think that more is impossible, I beg to differ.  In fact, if you plan it right you would possibly be able to do the same ones (give or take) as I am, and "maybe" even get 1 or 2 more at the same time.  Of course reputation gains cause some difficulty in doing this, but I think it might be possible.

I'm actually hoping to take a screenshot of the event so that I can post it for the archives. 

Be looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment