Monday, July 12, 2010

Recent Pause in Blogs

Hello everyone, I'm sure some of you noticed that it had been a few weeks since I posted anything, perhaps not entirely coincidentally, it had also been a number of weeks since I've done any raiding. The two things are likely to be linked somehow, as I find that when I raid I have things to talk about, and not so much when all I'm doing is leveling alts or doing dailies for cash.

I have recently started raiding with some different groups, so that now I have multiple raid access which makes raids more likely for me for a while, so I expect to have some good things to talk about for the rest of the Summer.

I have two rather big goals, the first of which is to down the LK in either 10 or 25 man. I think it's going to happen sooner rather than later, as I'm 11/12 in ICC 10 man, and I'm starting to do some more 25 ICC raids again.

The second goal has to do with completing my quests to get Shadowmourne. I'd like to do it, if at all possible, prior to the release of Cataclysm (since by then it will be replaced by some green quest reward, you know).

So, I should have lots to talk about in the coming weeks now, just warning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment