Monday, April 5, 2010

Hit replacing Armor Pen?

Well, this will be odd, but I suppose since we won't have armor pen in Cataclysm, at least we can use those 1400 points to eke out our 24% hit rating (obviously assuming some 3% extra hit talent or whatever) and still have 600-700 points left over to add more haste and crit.

So maybe there's some silver lining after all, but I can't claim to be excited at the thought of stacking nearly 900 hit rating (which does very little for my dps, really, it can maybe add as much as 5% total) as a replacement for armor penetration. I'm adopting a wait and see attitude, because I'm sure that Blizz has caught all this stuff, but I'm also nervous to see how our starting dps compares to other classes that aren't losing their most important stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment